Pilgrim Management System
Millions of pilgrims visit every year to the prominent Temples and shrines in India. Bartronics Pilgrim Management System streamlines the flow of pilgrims and minimizes the waiting time in the queue. Each pilgrim is registered with their fingerprints, photographs and a barcode (or RFID) token is provided to pilgrim indicating the specific time for their visit. This token is used to identify the pilgrim in different stages of the arrival process and at the entry point. The system brings all pilgrim services near to Pilgrim’s location through internet or post office/banks with advanced registration facility.
Bartronics Solution :
- Computerizing Darshan Management System and other Darshan related activities with Biometrics (Photo & Finger Print) for Temples.
- Making Darshan booking system more convenient and reliable to pilgrims and eliminating proxy/touts activities.
- Centralizing data and bringing all pilgrims’ services (if any) to single-window.
- Bringing all shrine Board’s services near to Pilgrim’s location through internet or post office/banks with advanced registration facility.
- Queue management will help the pilgrims for fast darshan.
- Advanced reservations help the pilgrims for proper planning of their visit to temple.
- Help is preventing untoward incidents.